COVID 19 Info
Frequently Asked Questions
We are taking numerous steps to mitigate this inherent risk and ask that you read the Ski Well, Be Well document accessed on our home page or by this link: https://nsaa.org/skiwellbewell
- Will reservations be required?
- No, at this time we hope that it will not be necessary to require reservations or to limit ticket sales.
- Will there be any changes made to accomodate this unique situation?
- Yes. Tickets can now be purchased online. Visit our tickets page. When your online sale is complete, a QR code will be sent to you by email. Bring that QR code (printed or on your phone) to one of the pickup boxes located in our new ticket kiosks located at the base of the West Slope and the base of the quad and scan it there. Once you have your ticket media, you can reload future visits online (using the WTP number printed on your ticket) and go directly to the lifts on the day of your visit.
- Also, there will be porta lavs and picnic tables at several locations on the mountain.
- Will ticket windows be open as usual?
- Yes, they will.
- Will indoor occupancy be limited?
- Yes. The number of people in all indoor spaces will be limited. Additionally, to be fair to everyone, the time allowed indoors will be limited.
- How will dining be affected?
- Seating is limited in the cafeteria and bar/restaurant.
- Will the picnic lodge be open?
- Yes, with limits on occupancy and time allowed in that space.
- Can I wait in the lodge while my family members ski?
- Unfortunately, no. To be fair to everyone, the time allowed in indoor spaces will be limited.
- If I buy a Season Pass or Big and Friendly Book and you shut down, will I get a credit?
- In the event of a government-imposed shutdown, a credit will be issued to purchasers of season passes and Big and Friendly Books.
- Will I have to wear a mask?
- An acceptable face covering will be required at all times in all indoor spaces unless eating or drinking (e.g. seated in a designated area).
- Masks are required while riding the shuttle buses.
- If I bring a propane grill, will I be allowed to use it in the parking lot?
- Sorry, no. We encourage you to boot up at your car and to picnic, but fires of any kind or through any device are prohibited. All traffic lanes must remain open at all times.