1959 - Elk Mountain opened with T-bar and several trails.
1961 - Double chairlift built to top of mountain several new trails added.
1962 - Snowmaking was installed and new "A-Frame" base lodge was built.
1964 - Beginners J-bar installed.
1965 - Double chairlift from lower parking lot to top of mountain installed.
1966 - Lighting installed on East and West Slopes for night skiing.
1969 - West Slope double chairlift built to replace T-Bar.
1972 - Lighting added to additional trails.
1973 - Beginners double chairlift added to replace J-Bar.
1977 - Additional chairlift built to top of mountain.
1981 - Ski shop/ski school building constructed.
1982 - Lehigh and Delaware Trails re-routed and Tuscarora Trail completed.
1984 - New maintenance complex built.
1986 - Lighting added to Delaware Trail. Rebuilt Middle Chair "D" and North Chair "E" terminals.
1987 - 600+ Norway Spruce trees planted.
1988 - Wastewater Treatment plant constructed.
1989 - 350+ Norway Spruce trees planted.
1990 - Mohawk & Iroquois Trails completed.
1992 - New Snowmaking Pump House constructed with 3 new pumps.
1993 - Wissahickon, Hiawatha and Snow Bowl Trails completed.
1994 - New 4,000 foot "Quad" lift constructed. Chippewa & Tecumseh trails cut. Additional parking lot built.
1995 - 3300 Norway Spruce trees planted.
1996 - 1050 Norway Spruce, White Pine and Red Pine trees planted on mountain.
1997 - 1050 Norway Spruce, White Pine and Red Pine trees planted on mountain.
- to top -