The more, the merrier!
Now, more than ever, Elk Mountain provides the ideal spot for your group ski trip. Elk is the undisputed leader when it comes to challenge and terrain variety in Pennsylvania. From beginner through advanced skier, everyone in your group is sure to find slopes and trails to suit their ability.
Group skiing fosters the camaraderie of friends while receiving the benefit of significant savings over regular ticket prices. We welcome groups anytime at Elk Mountain, but the best value is the Midweek Group Special.
It may be hard to believe that a whole group could ski for free, but the midweek group special offers exactly that. If your group makes two individual trips to Elk Mountain, your third trip is on us. (See our Midweek Group Special for details.)
Not only does Elk offer the best value for your group dollar, but our food and beverage staff can provide many extras that will make your outing a special occasion. Pizza or cocktail parties, luncheon and dinner buffets, as well as full-service dinners can all be easily arranged.
We look forward to having you ski with us at Elk Mountain and to providing your group with a truly memorable experience.
Look for the Lodging Establishments with this logo on our Lodging/Attraction Pages!
Qualifying for Group Benefits BROCHURE
- A group consists of 20 or more skiers, purchasing lift tickets either all area, beginner or combination thereof.
- One complimentary lift ticket will be issued for every 20 tickets purchased.
- We require a minimum 48 hour reservation of your trip.
- All group purchases (lift, lesson, rental and meals) must be coordinated by one person in a single transaction for the group and handled at the Elk Mountain Information Counter.
- The group leader must purchase the lift tickets using cash, check, major credit card, or company purchase order. If payment will be made by purchase order, please inform Elk Mountain when confirming your date.
- Lift tickets will be distributed only to the group leader.
- All “first time skiers” should take a lesson. A lesson is included in the purchase price of the “first time skier package.” Elk Mountain strongly recommends that new skiers take at least three group or private lessons. Lessons are helpful to skiers of all levels.
- When renting equipment, a valid driver's license, or major credit card will be required from the group leader. As group leader, you have assumed responsibility for the group. We do, however, require that minors have parental or guardian written consent.
Elk Mountain personnel cannot service skis or snowboards rented from other rental shops. By renting from the Elk Mountain Rental Shop, you will be able to return the equipment for adjustment or exchange if you get an uncomfortable fit. Conveniently, renting from us will mean that you will not have to carry the equipment as far since the area rental shop is at the base of the mountain.
PLEASE NOTE: A valid credit card number will be required to secure all reservations. Cancellations: All arrangements for lift tickets, rentals etc. must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours in advance of trip date to avoid charge. All arrangements for food service must be cancelled a minimum of 48 hours in advance of trip date to avoid charge.