Lift Tickets (prices updated September 2023)
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE.
Lift tickets may be purchased online up to 7 days in advance. Purchase lift tickets using the “Buy Now” button below. If you already have (non transferrable) ticket media from a previous visit to Elk Mountain, use the “Reload Now” button below and save $5. Please be absolutely certain (check the weather forecast!) before finalizing a sale that you intend to make a final purchase. Items purchased online are not refundable or transferrable to a different date. Pricing is the same online as at the ticket windows and we’re not limiting lift tickets so you can wait until the last minute. Check the date on your items before you finalize a purchase. Be sure that you’re purchasing tickets for the date that you want. If purchasing a 2-day ticket, select the date for the first day. 2-day tickets are for consecutive days. By clicking on the “Buy Now” or “Reload Now” button, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the conditions stated here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any discounts for lift tickets?
Yes! See below for details for our best buys.
Please note that these discounts are available only at the ticket windows.
When you present your military I.D., receive $10 off any regular price all area ticket any time. Special savings to honor active and retired members of the U.S. Military.
Every Tuesday beginning after January 1 and continuing through season’s end we offer seniors 65 and up a lift ticket for $40.
Every Wednesday beginning after January 1 and continuing through season’s end, present your current College Student Picture i.d. and receive a lift ticket for $40.
This season, Elk Mountain is going radio frequency! That’s right, access to the chairlifts will all be handled by RFID technology. Due to this change, passes and tickets will look a bit different. Here are some tips to make your direct to lift experience a breeze.
- Your Season Pass or Lift Ticket has been loaded onto this space age encrypted card with a RFID chip inside.
- Place your card in a jacket pocket by itself. Do not place it in a pocket with cell phones, wallet items, keys, food or cans.
- Place your card in a side pocket on the left side of your jacket between shoulder and waist height.
- Do not punch holes in your card. It will cause damage to the RFID antenna.
- Once you receive your card, you can skip the ticket window and head straight to the lift instead. The access gates will read your card and open if valid for the day.
- Your photo will not be printed on your card but it will be in our system. When your card is scanned at the gate, your photo will be displayed, screened, and admired by our staff.
- Save this card! Reload your card online and use it for several years. Reduces waste and adds convenience.
- Make sure you are carrying only your card when you go through the access gates. Do not carry cards for family or friends.
- We will issue only one card per customer. A $5 replacement fee will apply to lost cards and remember, your card is your card. They are non transferable.